Sunday, April 8, 2007

mariah spice wasn't naked

He continued, "From now on until the day your parents come back, I'll be here all the time. I'll go and come wherever I want, and I might bring friends. It's up to me. If you try locking the door or pretending you're not home, believe me, that won't work. I'm gonna get you sooner or later, so don't even try it. You will be my sex slave. You'll exist only to satisfy my needs, and the needs of others if I want you to fulfill them. I will only allow you pleasure if you've been a good slave. And starting today, you will only address me as 'master'. Is that understood?"She lay now stretched out on the large bed in complete and utter silence. Her slim tanned arms were tied firmly together and above her head, though not stretched uncomfortably. Despite the hostile welcome she had received, Kyle had expressed interest in this sort of sex during one of their online conversations and Leigh had a gut instinct that Kyle had no intention of hurting her...well, on a long term basis at least. Leigh could tell she was alone in the bed, and that her thick white-blonde hair in it's shiny curls was loose around her face and that she surprisingly wasn't naked. Leigh could feel a garter belt, lace-topped stockings, lacy thong panties, and a demi-cup bra. The bottom half of the bra was smooth cool satin, white the top half was delicate lace. She sensed his presence in the room the minute Kyle entered, however quiet he managed to keep. Leigh lay very still, as she suddenly realized that perhaps she had been wrong about Kyle's intentions. He chuckled lowly from across the room and took a few steps towards the bed where Leigh lay in her wanton position. The gag was no longer in her mouth, so she asked him what he planned to do to her.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home